torsdag 17 maj 2007

thought 1

Right now I'm going through a pretty stressful period, and I have a lot to worry about.

"I am filled with worry today – a worry different from the ”normal” kind. This worry eats you from within, starting from the pit of your stomache, this hunger, this thirst, moves on, towards the lungs, pressing the body down, making you unable to breathe. Afterwards, it heads toward the heart, the absolute destination, and raving, biting, wrecking, it destroys and concurrs, and we succumb to it, under the great load of fear, we resign to this worry - the worst of all savages."

I wrote this not long ago. It's depressing isn't it? But I really feel this way - when I start worrying about something, I just can't stop, I end up thinking of the problem again and again. And it eats me up. It's all I can focus on.
I really do have an unbelievably great talent in wasting and shortening my life time (I eat a lot of salt).

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Still there?

Unknown sa...

I was looking for 22:22 because I'm crazy and see it everywhere. Read the two posts here, identified myself in them and even had to check if I wrote them because I did a similar thing sometime which I'd forgotten all about.
Yeah, that's about it. Just thought I'd do something out of the blue for tonight. Thanks for providing that opportunity and I hope this message will bewilder someone sometime.