torsdag 17 maj 2007

A first!

This is a first. I don't know if I really have the guts to publish my thoughts and have them lying here in the open for anyone to read. I already feel naked. But this will be a good challenge for me.

My goal in life at the moment is to become a great author (earlier goals include: becoming a police officer, teacher designer, singer, painter, actor, etc). My problem: I have a hard time showing my work to people. Now i have a chance to overcome that fear! And I will be able to get critique on what I've written too! That's something I'm really looking forward to. So I'll just write down thoughts a little now and then. It'll be great practice and I'll get to know what people actually think of my style of writing. This way I'll know if I should continue pursueing the writing career or simply move on towards my next goal (dolphin trainer!!!).

I'm going for it!/ Ini :)

Inga kommentarer: